Terms & Conditions
(Updated -- May 09, 2022, 14:00 CET)
Hello and thank you for checking out our online store. We wish to provide you the best service possible.
***COVID-19 UPDATES ***
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic shipping & delivery times might take longer than stated in our shipping times here below.
We strongly recommend to all our costumers to choose the "Shipping with Tracking Number" option when choosing your order's shipping option. Doing so will both enable you to track your order internationally and will ensure a 20 EUR insurance of your package in case of loss by the postal services (pending an investigation by the postal services).
In case your order is late to arrive please let us know and we'll make sure to file an official inquiry request to the postal services (this is possible only when chosoing the "Shipping with Tracking Number" option).
We thank you for your collaboration and understanding in these difficult times.
*** BREXIT UPDATES***
Please note that from January 01, 2022 items shipped to the UK may be subjected to customs fees and taxes.
Any such fee or tax will be charged to the costumer and paid on the reciving end.
Customs fees and taxes are irregular and are not under our control. We apologise for any inconvinience.
More on shipping to the UK post-Brexit in the SHIPPING and DELIVERY sections below.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE***
Online Rent (paid streaming) orders are now available on Vimeo On Demand @ www.vimeo.com/ondemand/koudelkafilm.
- Currently we are selling only products related to the title "Koudelka Shooting Holy Land".
- All our products are protected by copyrights law. When purchasing our DVD and Blu-Ray disks you acknowledge that these products are for private use only. Any public and/or commercial use these products, including educational use is forbidden and will be considered as a violation of copyrights.
- For public / educational screenings and/or purchases for EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS or LIBRARIES please contact us at email@example.com . We'll be happy to help you.
Please note that the use of any of our product for educational / library purposes require special licensing by the author. Any such use without acquiring the relevant licensing is forbidden and will be considered as a violation of copyrights. We reserve our right to use any legal means available in order to prevent such misuse of our products.
- The copying and/or duplication of any of our produced is strictly forbidden and will be considered as a violation of copyrights.
We ship all our products with well-established postal service suppliers (at the moment Deutsche Post/DHL).
A shipping fee is added to the product price after choosing the desired product.
You can choose between two shipping options:
"Basic Shipping" (default option*) -
Regular "goods" shipping. This option DOESN'T INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER NOR INSURANCE. By choosing this shipping option you acknowledge that there will be no option to track your package and in case of lose by the shipping services no refund can be issued.
* This shipping option doesn't apply to the product "Original Film Poster - Signed", which is available only with tracked and insured shipping.
"Shipping with Tracking Number" (Recommended due to irregularities in shipping caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. See updates above) -
When choosing this shipping option your order will receive a unique international tracking number with which you will be able to track your package. This option also includes insurance of your package, made by the postal services of 20 EUR. In case of package loss (and after investigation made by the postal services) you will be able to claim this insurance.
If you wish to choose this option please make sure to scroll down and choose the "Shipping with Tracking Number" option in the OPTIONS section for each Item you order.
Once you receive a tracking number you can track your package both via the Deutsche Post website and via your local postal service web site.
Please note that the "Shipping with Tracking Number" option can be subject to regulation changes made by the postal service suppliers.
- Return policy and damage claims -
We accept product returns, refunds or replacements claims only if a product is damaged and the damage can be proven to have happened prior to shipping.
Any claims for transit damage must be addressed to the postal service supplier.
Any shippment outside the EEA area (including the UK) might be subjected to customs fees and taxes. Any such fees or taxes will be charged at the reciving end and paid by the costumer.
(regulations from March 15, 2021. Please see COVID-19 and BREXIT updates at the top of the page)
- Delivery times*
Within Germany -- 2-5 working days.
Within the EEA (European Economic Area) -- 5-10 working days.
United Kingdom -- please note that from January 01, 2021 the UK is no longer considered part of the EEA. Deliveries to the UK will therefore be considered as "anywhere else" (see below).
Anywhere else -- 7-21 working days.
* All delivery time estimations are based on the information published by the postal service supplier and may be subject to changes.
* Delivery out of Germany / EEA are subject to custom regulations and processing times in the destination country.
FILM POSTER (SIZE A3)
Please note that this product is delivered cross-folded.